Solid State Low-Voltage
- Specification-grade luminaire ideally suited for residential or commercial applications.
- Milled 6061 marine-grade aluminum construction
- Available anodized finishes: Black or clear
- Correlated color temperatures (CCT): 2700K, 3000K, or 4000K
- Standard integral driver: 350 mA or 500 mA
- System Design Wattage: ~5 watt
- Typical performance: 240 - 300 lumens per luminaire*
- Beam Spread: Narrow, medium, or wide
- Lens: Spread diffuse, soft opaque, or clear (standard)
- Fully integrated driver in water resistant base
- Made in U.S.A.
Your LED Solution
* LED PERFORMANCE: Lumen performance and fixture wattage is a function of LEDs, optics and lens configurations. We use the
latest generation components with frequently improved performance.We use ANSI-binned LEDs that minimize the variability
commonly inherent in semiconductor devices.
The LumaNIGHTTM Series is designed for
conventional low-voltage lighting applications.
The Spa BeachTM
Specifically designed for water feature lighting and outdoor low voltage lighting.
An ideal choice for adding white light or dramatic color to the splash zones of ponds, fountains, and docks.
240-300 Lumens: Lumens refers to actual light output not wattage comsumed.
View the PDF Specification Sheet