Solid State Low-Voltage
- Specification-grade luminaire ideally suited for residential or commercial applications.
- Milled 6061 marine-grade aluminum construction
- Available anodized finishes: Black or clear
- Correlated color temperatures (CCT): 2700K, 3000K, or 4000K
- Standard integral driver: 350 mA or 500 mA
- System Design Wattage: ~5 watt
- Typical performance: 240 - 300 lumens per luminaire*
- Beam Spread: Narrow, medium, or wide
- Lens: Spread diffuse, soft opaque, or clear (standard)
- 5' Canvas Mounting Strap
- 20' 16-2 Landscape Wire Included
- Made in U.S.A.
Your LED Solution
* LED PERFORMANCE: Lumen performance and fixture wattage is a function of LEDs, optics and lens configurations. We use the
latest generation components with frequently improved performance.We use ANSI-binned LEDs that minimize the variability
commonly inherent in semiconductor devices.
The LumaNIGHTTM Series is designed for
conventional low-voltage lighting applications.
Specifically designed for versitile tree or structure attachment and outdoor low voltage lighting.
A commercial grade lumimaire that is suited for up or downlighting applications. This highly controlled beam is perfect for task or traverse lighting.
240-300 Lumens: Lumens refers to actual light output not wattage comsumed.
View the PDF Specification Sheet